Saturday 19 August 2023

Avecreative - Congrats to the new Mr. & Mrs.!!

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share another customised congrats card which I've made for a colleague who got recently married. Again, I made it bigger in size (took A4 card stock and folded it in to half)  so that everyone in our office can sign it.

Over to my card..


To make this card, I first ink blended the edges of the front panel of the card using Distress Oxide Ink and then I stencilled it with polka dot stencil from Decotime using the same ink.


Meanwhile, I die cut of this beautiful wedding cake using Avecreative - Love2craft dies on White and Mirror gold car stock. I also coloured some of the die cut out pieces using alcohol markers. I adhered all the pieces of the cake using foam tape and glue. 


Once satisfied, I added the die cut out Congrats sentiment from Your Next Stamp and also added the hand written sentiment below it. 


Finally I added the Mirror Gold card stock frame to add interest to complete this wedding card. I really love how this card turned out. Isn't it beautiful??


I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:
Simon Says: Use Your Favorite Technique - Ink blending & Stenciling
Cut it Up Challenge #284 ~ Create a Scene _ wedding cake on a wedding day :)
Stencil Fun Challenge - August _ playing with anything goes with stencil

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic work with those little die cuts for this gorgeous wedding cake card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card that I am sure will be treasured!! Love the pretty stenciling!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
    Diane SF Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Stencil Fun}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the ink blending and stenciling - beautifully done. Thanks for joining our Cut it Up Create a Scene challenge.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn (CIU owner)

    ReplyDelete