Monday 28 August 2023

MFT Stamps - Warm hugs & Frosty Kisses!!

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this fun Christmas card which I've created using my brand new MFT "Warm hugs & frosty kisses" stamp set which I bought during last Christmas. Finally, I am using it :). I got inspired by their current sketch as well as color challenge. It was so much fun to challenge myself to play with limited colors ;).

Over to my card..


To make this card, I took A2 size White Card base. Then I took light blue card stock and die cut it using Crealies stitched hill dies. I marked the card base lightly with pencil at the edges where the hill panel will stick to guide my stamping. I stamped the trees using Distress Oxide ink to add some interest. Then I adhered the die cut out hill panel on the card base.


Meanwhile, I stamped these cute image from MFT stamp set which I colored using Alcohol Markers and fussy cut it. I stamped the skating marks using same distress ink from the same stamp set and then adhered my fussy cut image to the card panel using foam tape to give it some dimension.


Then, I stamped the sentiment from same stamp set using my stamping tool to complete this fun Christmas Card. I really like how this card turned out. I hope you like it too. 

Thank you for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

No comments:

Post a Comment