Thursday 24 August 2023

Crealies - Twist & Pop Birthday Card

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this fun Twist & Pop Birthday card using Crealies latest Twist & Pop with 4 panels dies. I enjoyed playing with these dies and made this card for my Nephew who is turning 12 this month. 

Over to my card... 


I also made the reel for this card to show the Twist & Popup mechanism


To make the front part of this card, I have used Crealies fun Alphabet dies (this is one of my favourite dies) and decorated it using Crealies Partzz party elements dies. Aren't these alphabet looks so fun & playful?


To make the Twist & Pop mechanism, I have used Crealies latest Twist & Pop dies along with Square panels. Check Crealies Youtube channel to see how to make this mechanism.


I decorated inside of the card using pattern paper and same Alphabet dies. I also added a bunch of balloons ephemera  from the same pattern paper set which I fussy cut and adhered to the card panel.

 

I added wavy black lines using fine Black pen at the edges of all the card panels to add interest.

Here is the close up..

 

I really like how this card turned out. I hope you get inspired. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

4 comments:

  1. Outstanding card! You made it look masculine with the addition of the glasses and the bowtie. So creative and thanks for the video. So glad the you liked up with us at Seize the Birthday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card, thank you for joining in with the ATG optional make it musical themed challenge at Seize the Birthday

    Kathyk
    Guest Designer at Seize the Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! You are so right - that alphabet is so playful and fun So glad you could join our challenge at Die Cut Divas this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful, Deepti! Love the pretty blue paper and of course all the birthday elements too. Awesome, Awesome job! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete