Thursday 7 September 2023

Congrats on your new baby!

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this customised Big CONGRATS card for new parent. I made this card for a colleague who is blessed with a baby boy 'Rio' and I made it bigger (took A4 card stock and folded it in to half) in size so that everyone in our office can sign it.

Over to my card..


To make this card, I first ink blended the edges of the front panel of the card using Distress Oxide Ink and then I stencilled it with Star stencil from Crealies using the same ink.


Meanwhile, I drew this baby onesie on the Pattern Paper and cut it out with a pair of scissors. I adhered it to the card panel using foam tape to add some dimension. Then I customised it by adding the name of the baby using Crealies Texto Negativo dies.


I added the die cut out Congrats sentiment from STAMPlorations and also added the hand written sentiment below it. Finally I added gemstones to the baby onesie to add interest.

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

2 comments:

  1. The baby onesie is so cute! Wonderful card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our "Anything Goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing creation. You are far more brave than me - drawing the onesie and adding text to your sentiment.Great job! Love the onesie. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

    ​​​​​​​sue n.

    ReplyDelete