Saturday 9 September 2023

Crealies - Christmas in September!!

Hello Everyone,

How about Christmas in September:)..I'm stopping by to share this Christmas card using Crealies latest dies Circle Cardzz and Pine tree dies.

Over to my card...


To make this card. I first die cut out Circle card panel using latest Cardzz dies and made the round card base. After that, I die cut out another stitched circle panel using the same dies.

Check my reel to see how I made it...

I've used monochromatic Sea Green colored card stock for die cutting the pine trees. I layered these trees on the stitched circle panel and cut out the extra parts around the edges.


After that, I sprinkled the whole panel with White Acrylic paint to give snowy effect. Once dried, I adhered this panel to the circle card base.


I added "Merry Christmas" sentiment which I die cut out on Mirror Gold card stock and finally added some clear sequins to complete my card.


I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:
Cardzz no. 591
Silhouetzz no. 11
Silhouetzz no. 12

   

Playing along with:

8 comments:

  1. I turned out beautiful and love the snowy splatters!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Christmas card-love the teal trees!Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORgeous! I LOve the scene you've created. Such Fab colours too.
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
    GDT Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card but sadly as there are no markers mention we cant include you in our prize draw. However thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous design. Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea for a Christmas card,

    Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning Christmas card, thanks for joining us at THAIC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Layering the trees and spattering with paint created a wonderful snowy scene. Lovely. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our "Anything Goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete