Monday 18 September 2023

Crealies - Rose Birthday Card

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this birthday card which I've made using Crealies latest Beautiful Rose dies. To make this card, I took White card base and sprinkled it with Green water color and let it air dry.


Meanwhile, I die cut White card stock using Crealies Rose Flower outline dies which I ink blended using Distress inks. I sprinkled this ink blended Rose with water to add interest. Then, I die cut out another White card stock using Rose Outline and inside dies together and layered it on the Ink blended rose. I adhered this rose at the centre of the card base using foam tape to give some dimension.


After that, I die cut out the leaves on White card stock and ink blended it with Green Distress Inks. I adhered these leaves around the Rose. Then, I added the Black die cut out "Happy Birthday" sentiment on the card panel.


Finally, I added some clear rain drops to complete this card. I don't know but I felt something is missing so to add interest I added Black dots randomly using Black pen 😉.. Yes... if you forget to sprinkle your card panel with Black then you can add it later also with your Black pen... he he 😅


I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

5 comments:

  1. Your beautiful rose is the star of the show, Deepti. The leaves and the spattered background only make it stand out more. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful rose and card. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deepti, What a gorgeous rose die and I love the bold contrast for the sentiment. Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous! Love the gorgeous flower - the splatter background and striking sentiment are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

      Delete