Wednesday 20 September 2023

MFT Stamps - You Make My Good Time Great!!

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this rainbow coloured clean & simple card which I've created using MFT Tweet Friends stamps set and MFT die-namics thanks & hello dies. I made this card for their current contest 2023 Card Design Superstar : Clean & Simple Genius category.

Over to my card..


To craft a delicate backdrop for this joyful Birdie, overflowing with gratitude towards someone, I selected a white card panel and die-cut the "Thanks" sentiment three times. Then, I adhered this die cut out panel and the sentiments of the A2 size White card base using the inlay die-cutting technique.


Meanwhile, I stamped this sweet Birdie, leaves and the sentiment on Water colour Paper using Black Archival ink. I drew the branch around the sentiment with black pen. Then, I water colored all the images using Gansai Tambi watercolors where I colored the crown with gold acrylic paint (to give a real gold crown look ;)) and fussy cut these images.


I adhered the Birdie and the sentiment to the card front using foam tape to give it some dimension. Then I glued the leaves.


Finally I added some tiny clear sequins around the birdie to complete this clean and simple card.

I hope you like it. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

1 comment: