Monday 30 October 2023

Crealies - Autumn Thanks Card

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Beautiful Autumn Thank You Card using Crealies latest release.

Over to my card..


To make this card, I first die cut out 2 White card stock panel using Crealies square inchies dies and adhered these two panel to create the Hinge card base.


To create the subtle background, I die cut out thin square frames on White Card stock using Crealies frame dies and adhered these on the card base.Then, I sprinkled it it with some orange, pink and black watercolor to add interest.


Meanwhile, I ink blended these die cut out Pumpkin, Leaves  and the 'Thanks" sentiment using Crealies dies and adhered it to the card panel.


Finally, I wrote rest of the sentiment directly on the card base to complete this Autumn card.

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

  
  

Playing Along with:

No comments:

Post a Comment