Thursday 19 October 2023

Crealies - Round Gatefold Birthday Card

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Round Gatefold Birthday card using Crealies latest dies. I have also used inchies circle dies for the center part of the card.


Check the video to see how I made it..



Here is the close up..


Another one..


This is how this round Gatefold card opens..where at one side, I have added the balloons to add interest.


I really love how this card turned out.

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:
Cardzz no. 594
Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no. 162
Crea-Nest-Lies Small no. 24

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this is a super cute card!! Thanks for joining in the fun this October at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet and charming card. I love the design and all the tiny balloons and the papers too. Thank you so much for joining us at the Seize the Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Perfect papers to use for this card and so lovely. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our October challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowsers this is an awesome card Deepti. I love the DSP you've used and I'm sure whom ever you send it to will love it. Thanks for jining us at AAA Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, love the pastel colours! Thanks a lot for joining the AAA Birthday Challenge! Hope you play along again soon!

    ReplyDelete