Monday 2 October 2023

MFT Stamps - You're always very close to my heart!!

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this cute Love/Friendship card  using using MFT Tweet Friends stamps set. I got inspired by their current sketch as well as color challenge. It was so much fun to challenge myself to play with limited colors ;).

Over to my card..


To make this card, I took A2 size White Card base where I masked rest of the part except circle and ink blended it using Distress Oxides. Once satisfied, I splattered it with water and  stamped some leaves from the same stamp set to add interest.


Meanwhile, I stamped this sweet Birdie on Water colour Paper using Black Archival ink.I water colored the image and fussy cut it and adhered to the card panel using foam tape to give some dimesion.


Then, I stamped the sentiment from same stamp on White strip and adhered it to the card base using foam tape. Finally, I added some clear sequins to complete this card. 

Thank you for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

No comments:

Post a Comment