Monday 16 October 2023

MFT Stamps - You make the Holidays more fun!!

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Christmas card using MFT Christmas Safari stamps set. I got inspired by their current sketch as well as color challenge. I enjoy taking part in their sketch challenge because, without it, I might never have considered using this layout for my card 😊.


To create this card, I took A2 size White Card base where I masked it as per sketch and ink blended it using Distress Oxides. Once satisfied, I splattered it with little bit of water to add interest.


Meanwhile, I stamped these cute images from MFT Christmas Safari stamps set, colored it with Alcohol Markers and fussy cut it and adhered to the card panel using foam tape to give some dimension.


Then, I stamped the sentiment from same stamp on White strip and adhered it to the card base using foam tape. Finally, I added some clear sequins to complete this card. 


I hope you get inspired. Thank you for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:


No comments:

Post a Comment