Tuesday 12 September 2017

CAS Marathon 2017 -II Stage - GD Post

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing great!!!

Here I am back with my second GD post for Sovushka Slavia CAS  Marathon 2017 - II Stage. It's a theme based challenge and the theme for second stage is to use animated characters like people, animals fairies etc (physical stamps)  plus it should be CAS.  You can find the first one here.


 

And here is my card... You won't believe I really controlled  myself to left so much of white space..But I really love the outcome..a clean and simple design..

So..here is the close up...


To make this card:
  • I took A2 size white card stock and run the front panel under big shot using STAMPloartion's stitched rectangle dies.
  • Then for my focal image, I created the script background by using sentiment stamp" You & Me" from Love Cynthia stamp set ( I really love her happy girl)and Altenew Frosty pink ink pad.
  • Meanwhile, Stamped the image on watercolour paper, coloured it with Gansai Tambi and fussy cut it.
  • Adhered it to the background with double sided tape.
  • Finally completed it by adding sentiment and some sequins.



Hope you get inspired...Hop over to the Sovushka Slavia blog to see what other talented designers have created.

And don't forget to participate... 

Can't wait to see what you create for this CAS Marathon 2017.

Playing along with:
Simon Says Work -it - Wednesday Aug- Sep Challenge
Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugs xx
Deepti Aggarwal



2 comments:

  1. SUPER cute! Love your coloring and use of white space! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Stamp It” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete