Tuesday 26 September 2017

CAS Marathon 2017 -IV Stage - GD Post

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing great!!!

Here I am back with my final guest designing post for Sovushka Slavia CAS  Marathon 2017 . I really enjoyed this CAS Marathon..I am so grateful to Sovushka Slavia for this wonderful opportunity..Thank you so much Katya for contacting me..

And For this final stage the theme is to create a  story/scene ( City, Space, Under water theme, Autumn scenery etc.) in CAS style.

And this is what I created....a beautiful love scene under the sky..he he he..so romantic...


To make this card:
  • I took A2 size white card stock and run the front panel under big shot using STAMPloartion's stitched rectangle dies.
  • Then for my focal image, I created the night scene with faber castell gelatos by masking the moon. Added the small stars with white gel pen.
  • Meanwhile, Stamped the focal image ( from Love Cynthia Stamp Set) on watercolour paper, coloured it with Gansai Tambi and fussy cut it.
  • Adhered it to the background with double sided tape.
  • Finally completed it by adding the sentiment.
Here is the close up..
Close up



Hope you get inspired...Hop over to the Sovushka Slavia blog to see what other talented designers have created.

Can't wait to see what you create...

Playing along with:

Darnell NBUS Challenge#12 -  I bought this stamp set almost 6 months back..Finally I inked it..Yay!!


Simon Says Work -it - Wednesday Aug- Sep Challenge

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

7 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Deepti! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful creativity with us all in the NBUS Challenge. SO nice to have you play along and use your stash. Hope you're having a blessed week!
    Karen Letchworth


    P.S. I'd love to have you stop by and play along with us at Word Art Wednesday, too. LOTS of great prizes and loads of fun. I hope you will join us there as well. It's another great place to share your NBUS. www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Dee'... Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet and romantic, Deepti! I love the darling couple with the vibrant night sky and moon as the background!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #12!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw your beautifully coloured card on the NBUS challenge. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautifully colored and so very darling. I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete