Thursday 7 September 2017

CAS Marathon 2017 - GD Post


Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing great!!!

I am so excited to share that I am guest designing for Sovushka Slavia CAS  Marathon 2017.. When Katya who is Designer & Blog Editor for Sovushka Slavia contacted me and put the proposal for guest designing for their CAS Marathon.. I immediately  said.. Yes...Yay!!!

It's a  theme based CAS challenge  for 4 weeks..So, I will be there  for whole of September with my CAS cards.  

Theme for first stage is Stamp (physical stamp) + Flower and obviously it should be CAS..

And here is my card.. 




To make my card... I have used Altenew multilayer Daisy Stamp set..You won't believe if I will say that this is the first time I have tried multi layered stamping.. but that's true ... I am like this only or should I say, most of us are like this only..We keep on buying lots of  stuffs and then never use it...:).. Finally this stamp set saw some light..;)..Inked it with pink tone set of Altenew ink....did little bit of masking tooo... I really had fun making this card...enjoyed the process of multi stamping.. I completed it by adding the sentiment and sequins.

Here is the close up ( pics are not that great coz I clicked it late evening..)

Hope you get inspired...Hop over to the Sovushka Slavia blog to see what other talented designers have created.

And don't forget to participate... of course there are lots of prizes to win...Can't wait to see what you create for this CAS Marathon 2017.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Playing along with:
Sovushka Slavia - CASEing #12  - We have CASE this card of Mayline Jung.. I got inspired with colors and multi laying..

Simon Says Work -it - Wednesday Aug- Sep Challenge

Hugs xx
Deepti Aggarwal


10 comments:

  1. Thats gr8 congrats o your GD spot ! Your card is beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Dee... And what a stunning card this is .. loved the arrangement of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Lovely stamping and colors. Great CAS card. Thank you for stamping with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card ...... Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Thanks for playing along at Craft Stamper Take It, Make It :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flowers multi layered stamping sounds interesting and fun, it worked wonderfullly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's too funny that I am not the only one that just jumped onto the layered stamping bandwagon! I thought these flowers turned out beautiful! I really like the design of this card, and I can see a lot of uses for this stamping tecnique. Awesome Card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous! Love your flowers as well as the design- thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful design!!! The flowers are so lovely! Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept!!!

    ReplyDelete