Tuesday 19 September 2017

Altenew - Sending Love & Hugs

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing great!!!

I made this CAS card using Altenew "Adore You" stamp set.. Though I am not very good at flower arrangement..but working on it :)

Here is my card..
To make this card..

  • I took A2 size water color paper and stencilled the front panel using Stamplorations wood grain stencil.
  • After that I distress inked the part of the front panel with tumpled glass distress ink.
  • Meanwhile, I gold embossed the flowers and leaves from Altenew "Adore you" stamp set, coloured these with distess ink and fussy cut it.
  • Arrange and adhered the flowers at the front panel of my card ( by the way took 15- 20 minutes to arrange the same..;)).
  • Added the white embossed sentiment black strip along with some sequins to complete this.


Playing along with..
Altenew September Challenge


Addicted to Stamps & More Challenge #259 - Clean and Simple



The Flower Challenge #12 Tic-Tac-Toe - I chose - Embossing - Distress inks - Sentiment

FUSION - Teacup Flowers  - I chose inspiration photo only..
Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugs xx
Deepti Aggarwal





7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous floral design and I love the embossing in the background.
    Thanks for playing along with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Deepti this is simply superb...love the way you made such a subtle yet beautiful background and love your flower arrangement girl...dont say you are not good at it...we all feel that way but you are awesome!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Deepti :-) the delicate woodgrain background is fabulous and I love the gold embossed flower, so pretty! The whole design is stunning!!

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful CAS card!!! Love the arrangement of the flowers on the center of that soft blue background!
    Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deepti, this is drop dead gorgeous! Love the gold embossing.
    Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deepti, Your cards never disappoint. They are always beautiful and creative. I am especially drawn to the lovely background of this card and the gold embossing. Good luck in your challenges!

    ReplyDelete