Friday 22 September 2017

CAS Marathon 2017 -III Stage - GD Post

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing great!!!

Here I am back with my third GD post for Sovushka Slavia CAS  Marathon 2017 - III Stage. It's a theme based challenge and the theme for Third stage is to use "Inscriptions" means Sentiment should be the main focus of the card and obviously it should be CAS..:)

Here is my card..


To make this card, 
  • First, I stamped the sentiment on A2 size white water colour card stock, coloured it with distress ink. I have used paper smooches stitched dies for the border of my card.
  • Then I stamped other images around it using various distress inks. I have used Wplus 9 - Color my world stamp set.
  • To highlight my inscription/sentiment, I used in -laid die cutting technique with scallop heart and also used glossy accent for some dimension. 
  • Added some sequins to complete it. 

Close up - I hope you can see the glossy accent
Hope you get inspired...Hop over to the Sovushka Slavia blog to see what other talented designers have created.

And don't forget to participate... 

Can't wait to see what you create..

Playing along with:

Simon Says Work -it - Wednesday Aug- Sep Challenge


Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

9 comments:

  1. Love the way you highlighted the sentiment and made it the focal point, Deepti! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful--love all your art supplies pointing at your sentiment, and the heart shape really reinforces your message. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love colourful cards! This is a beauty. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally fabulous. Your inking is perfect. Thank you for joining us at The Heart Desires Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally fabulous. Your inking is perfect. Thank you for joining us at The Heart Desires Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful and perfectly colorful!
    Thanks for joining us at The Heart Desires Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely CAS card, Deepti! I love it!

    ReplyDelete