Tuesday 3 October 2017

Altered Project..

Hello Everyone,

I was on CraftyScrappers blog with my first DT post. I hope you have seen my DT kit reveal video .. If not you can check it here...I got variety of goodies and some of them I have used in this project.

I 'm sure everyone of you must have some empty jam/honey/sauce glass bottles/Jars at home and if you are clueless what to do with those bottles...Then, hop over to Craftyscrappers blog  to learn with my photo tutorial..How to covert those plain glass Jars/bottles in to a perfect Home Decor..


Before

After
To make this piece of art, I first covered it with Gesso, then white chalk paint and finally shimmer paste using stencil and then decorated it with jute thread, some flowers and metal charms.



Isn't it Beautiful....

I hope you will get inspired and make your own master piece for your home sweet home..

Playing along with:

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugs xx
Deepti Aggarwal

5 comments:

  1. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. It's beautiful! And I can't even imagine trying to stencil on that curvy surface.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! So very, very pretty!!! thanks for playing along with us at STAMPlorations mixed media challenge!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. Love the roses and the embellishments. Thanks for sharing with the STAMPlorations mixed media challenge.

    ReplyDelete