Thursday 12 October 2017

Congrats!!!

Hello Friends..

Today, I am  CDD facebook gallery with this cute card. I have made this one for my close friend who delivered a baby girl recently. Isn't this card cute.. I really adore this image "With Love" from Craftin Desert Divas .

Here is my card..

To make this card, I took A2 size white card stock and smooshed the background with distress ink.. After that I added the white Fancy Frame Die cut out from CDD but some how I didn't like it so, I coloured it with yellow gansai tambi watercolour loosely. Added my water coloured focal image and hand written sentiment to complete it.


Linking this card to..
Simon Says Stamp WCMD Challenge - Anything Goes
WCMD 2017 | CAS Challenge with Heather H.
WCMD 2017 | Smooshing Challenge with Lydia
STAMPlorations - October CAS Card Challenge

HLS October Watercolour Challenge - Playing without twist


Thank you so much for Stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal


2 comments:

  1. Super cute and adorable CAS card Deepti! Thank you for joining us for the Stamplorations October CAS card challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, and beautifully coloured. Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete