Tuesday 3 October 2017

Fun Foil Cards..

Hello Friends...

Hope you had an awesome weekend..

Here I'm back at Craftyscrapper's blog with some fun cards using fun foil and shimmer spray.. This is the first time I've used foil in my cards and I really love the outcome.....What stopped me till now was the investment in laminator etc for foiling.... But these fun foils are really fun to work with. You don't need any fancy tools for this..

So Let's see what I came up with..


To make these cards,

I have used stencil , silver foil , Shimmer spray and lots of water spray..:) and once my base was ready I added the die cut outs (from winnie&walter and Stamplorations and some sequins to complete these. You can find more details at here at Craftyscrappers blog.





I really enjoyed working with fun foils.. I hope you get inspired.

Playing along with:

Winnie & Walter - Rerun - 24 ( LOve & Happy dies are from W&W)
w&w_rerun_logo
STAMPlorations Never-ending Anything Goes Challenge ( Awesome word die is from Stamplorations)

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugs xx
Deepti Aggarwal

3 comments:

  1. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Deepti. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete