Sunday 15 October 2017

W&W - World Card Making Day 2017

Hello Friends,

Hope you are enjoying your weekend..

I am stopping by to share some cards which I have made using Winnie & Walter "Sugar Rush" stamp set. I got this as a prize and it came just on time before World card making day... yay!!!Thank you Shay for sending this to me all the way to India.. I don't know why... but I decided to challenge myself to participate in all the challenges of W&W WCMD just with this stamp... Here is the outcome..I made 4 cards and 4 tags..And I 'm so excited ..this is the first time I have used my stamp so efficiently..;)..He he he.. Here is my prize..



Sorry guys... This is going to be long & picture heavy post...I 'm not left with much time to participate..to be precise just 10-11 hours and it's already 12 midnight here in India..

To start with..Let me share my work space...actually I don't have one right now ( Hubby already ordered my customised  craft table which will be delivered after 10 days, I am so excited..:))..So, either I sit on the floor or hijack our dining table.. Here is the pic..

Linking this to W&W - wcmd 2017 - Share your craft space

Here is the pic of all the cards and tags I made for their challenges using one stamp set...




 Let's start..

Card 1

To make this card, I repeatedly stamped the candles with different distress inks, added the vellum, gold heat embossed cake and some gold sequins to complete it.


Linking this to:

Card 2

To make this card, First, I randomly stamped the cupcake with its back side using different light coloured inks and then with the darker shades using its actual side. Added the sentiment and some sequins to complete it.



Linking this to:

Card 3 


To make this card, I stamped the hearts randomly and heat embossed it with silver embossing powder. Then watercolour the background in ombre.. and added 3 layers (Black, White & Silver) of w&w love die cut out, heat embossed sentiment and some sequins to complete it.


Linking this to:

Card 4


To make this card, I stamped the Stars randomly and heat embossed it with Gold embossing powder. Then watercolour the background.. and added 3 layers (Black, White & Gold) of w&w Happy die cut out, heat embossed sentiment and some sequins to complete it.


Linking this to:




Linking it to:
WCMD 2017 Variations Challenge with Shay

Now over to the tags..


To make these tags, I stencilled the background using w&w "The Leaf effect" stencil using distress ink. then, stamped the cupcake with black archival ink and completed these tags by mounting gold embossed ,watercolour cupcake along with some sequins.



Linking these tags to:
WCMD 2017 Stenciled Challenge with Kate
WCMD 2017 Anything But a Card Challenge with Kelly
WCMD 2017 CAS Challenge with Heather H.
WCMD 2017 Background Building/Pattern Making Challenge with Mayuri



To make these tags, I smooshed the background using distress ink. Then stamped the cupcake with black archival ink , fussy cut it and adhered it to the tag, Added some sequins to complete it.


Linking these tags to:
WCMD 2017 Smooshing Challenge with Lydia
WCMD 2017 Anything But a Card Challenge with Kelly
WCMD 2017 CAS Challenge with Heather H.
WCMD 2017 Variations Challenge with Shay

Thank you so much for your patience...I really appreciate you for going through my longest, picture heavy post...

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugs xx
Deepti Aggarwal

11 comments:

  1. Love all your cards!!!! Those ones that you stamped all the hearts and stars randomly and then embossed are my favorites!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice cards thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Thank you for Joining us at Happy Little stampers and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena HLS WC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi thanks for entering your 3rd card into our 2 colours and/or sketch October challenge over at STAMPlorations...great colours! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab projects, all of them! really like the tags you submitted to the STAMPlorations TAGplorations challenge (I like the yellow alot!). THanks for joining in with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous birthday card Deepti - such a great idea to use the candles for the background. Isn't it great that you made so many lovely projects from one stamp set?
    Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deepti what a beautiful beautiful collection!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lineup of gorgeousness!! Thank you for playing along at STAMPlorations theme and sketch challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ALL cards are fabulous! Thank you for playing along at STAMPlorations

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice showcase of amazing creations Deepti. Your autumnal tags are pretty and cute too. Such a delight to see your beautiful creation at TAGplorations October challenge ~ thank you for playing along with us and do make come back again :)
    Hugs and smiles,
    Asmah
    STAMPlorations {TAGplorations Design Team}
    Qinaahana Arts & Crafts {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete