Wednesday 11 October 2017

Wish Big!!!

Hello Everyone,

Here I'm back with my inspiration card for the new challenge at Craftyscrappers blog and theme for this month is " Sparkle it up". Hop over to their blog for more details.




To make this card, I took A2 size white card stock and distress inked the background.Once satisfied, I  sprayed some water with fine misti sprayer .Then I die cut the stitched stars on silver glitter sheet. Completed my card by adding die cut out sentiment and some sequins.


Linking it to:
HLS October Christmas Challenge ( Playing along without twist)
Thank you so much for stoping by!!!

Hugs xx
Deepti Aggarwal

3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Deepti! Such a gorgeous purple background fading to white. The glittery stars look great of top of it. Thanks for linking up and playing with us at Happy Little Stampers October Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete