Sunday 11 November 2018

Baby Shower card...

Hello Friends, Hope you are enjoying your weekend... Here I'm back with my quick post. I've made this customized baby card for a friend on request. And when it comes to baby cards, Jane's Doodles stamps always comes to my rescue..😀.. I have used these two stamps from Jane doodles called Jungle baby and Special delivery to make my card.. You can find my other cards using same stamp set here & here.

Over to my card...


To make this card, I took A2 size pattern paper and die cut the circle using circle dies.. Then I took white A2 size note card and distress inked the background as shown and adhered the die cut out pattern paper over it. Meanwhile, I've  stamped, colored and fussy cut the images and pasted it on the  card stock with foam tape. Added the handwritten customized sentiment on black strip. Completed it by adding some silver star confetti.


I've made the matching envelope too...


Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:
Just Keep on Creating - NOVEMBER 2018 ANYTHING GOES LINK-UP
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper November 2018 challenge
Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes - Challenge #360-#361
HLS November Watercolour Challenge - playing without twist

HLS November Anything Goes with Dies Challenge



4 comments:

  1. Adorable. Love all that color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute new baby card and I love that you decorated the envelope too.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This personalized baby card is just perfect, bright and cheerful and I bet the parents loved seeing their names on this card, just gorgeous.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at the

    November 2018 Anything goes link-up at Just Keep On Creating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete