Saturday 17 November 2018

Happiness is...

Hello Friends.. here I'm back to show you the other card which I've made using same digi stamp called "Papa Bear & Baby" from Kinda Cute by Patricia  which I've used in last last post here. I really like this image so much... and the best part of digi stamp is that you can resize it, invert it etc etc as per requirement... I did exactly the same here... 

Made this card for my hubby.. because our anniversary is falling end of this month... and these cute bears represents our cute family...Papa bear, Mummy bear ( by the way we have tummies like these bears...😀...he he he..) and our two little princesses.. And this happiness dies and sentiment from neat & tangled are just perfect for this card.

I really enjoyed making this...



To make this.. I took A2 size note card, distress inked the background using heart stencil from Crafty Scrappers. Meanwhile, watercoloured these cuties using gansai tambi watercolors and fussy cut it. Adhered it on the base with foam tape to add some dimension. Added the sentiment, a die cut heart and some clear sequins to complete it...


Here is the close up..



I hope you enjoyed looking at it...Isn't adorable..???

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love here... Your comments really encourages me..

Hugsxx

6 comments:

  1. So cute ! Wishing you in Advance"Happy Anniversary"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this happy bear family...perfect for your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! I think you did such a great job with the design. Enjoy your anniversary! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautifully stencilled background, Deepti! I love the colours and those subtle sequins. The bears are wonderfully coloured and complete the card perfectly. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWE! These bears are just the cutest thing I've seen!! Love how you've stenciled your background and fabulous coloring too! Thank you for sharing your creation for the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies challenge this month! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Your background magnificently emphasizes and enhances these cute teddy bears.
    Thank you for joining our challenge at HLS Watercolor.
    BożenA DT HLS

    ReplyDelete