Sunday 25 November 2018

Feliz Navidad...

Hello Friends...

Hope you are enjoying your weekend..here in Brussels, it's raining continuously..so we were at home only..which I don't like 😐..I love exploring nearby shops, malls etc.. coz " It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" 🌝..he he he... let me show you what I made while it was raining outside..

Here is my last post as a Guest Designer for Kinda Cute by Patricia... November flew by too fast for me.. Thank you Patricia for this wonderful opportunity.. I really enjoyed working with your wonderful illustrations.. I'm so honored..😊..

Over to my card..


To make this card, I have used this cute digi called Christmas Mermaid. These days I'm really enjoying making my own water colored scene for my focal image... So, I have created this under water Christmas scene for this cute mermaid...I did some freehand coloring for the Christmas tree...Added the red colored ornaments and further decorated the tree with white gel pen and glossy accent..Once satisfied with the background, I've colored and fussy cut my image and adhered it on the background with foam tape. 


Stamped the sentiment and added some glossy accent here & there to complete it..

Here is the close up..




I really enjoyed making it..Hope you like it, Here is image which I have used..


Mermaid christmas digital stamp

And do you know that Patricia runs a monthly challenge - Anything goes with Kinda cute images on Facebook group called "Kinda Cute by Patricia Alavarez Group". Hop over to her FB group for more details.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

Merry Little Christmas - #4 November Anything Christmas Goes
Sweet Stampers - #26 Christmas
Just Keep on Creating - NOVEMBER 2018 ANYTHING GOES LINK-UP
HLS November Watercolour Challenge - playing without twist


The Cat’s Pajamas – Winter Holiday


HLS November Christmas Challenge - Playing without twist




5 comments:

  1. Lovely and fun card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  2. A funny scene, a coolly composed card
    Thank you for joining our challenge at HLS Watercolor.
    BożenA DT HLS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet and fun card! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Thank you so much for accepting being my designer. Your projects were wonderful! xx

    ReplyDelete