Monday 5 November 2018

Surprise !!! Guest Designing for Kinda Cute Digital Stamps

Hello Friends, I'm so thrilled to announce that I'm Guest Designing for Kinda Cute by Patricia for the month of November...Yes you heard it right..whole month..😉..Thank you Patricia for giving me this wonderful opportunity to design using your super cute digi images.. 

If you have never seen her illustration before then I will highly encourage you to visit her shop for great collection of amazingly cute images.



I am going to share three projects this whole month using super cute images from Patricia Alvarez... I have used this cute digi called Duck with presents for my first post and did some soft water coloring... Here are the details:


To make this card, I took white card stock and embossed it using wood grain stencil. Then I die cut out the shaped panel, distress inked it and added the grass die cut out at the bottom part to complete the background scene . Meanwhile, printed this cute duck images ( I printed 3-4 images because I wanted to add more presents), water colored it using gansai tambi water colors, fussy cut it and adhered these on the panel. Completed my card by adding embossed sentiments and some yellow sequins.

Here is the close up...


Hope you like it, Here is image which I have used..


Duck with Presents digital stamp. Black and white only. Colored image only for reference

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love. 

Happy Crafting!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal


Playing along with:
HLS November Watercolour Challenge - playing without twist


STAMPlorations -November CAS Challenge


Just Keep on Creating - NOVEMBER 2018 ANYTHING GOES LINK-UP
2 Crafty Critters Crazy - Challenge 20 - Anything goes with critters

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Deepti !! You have created an adorable card !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! Gorgeous card!! you made my day! Thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The embossed white background is the perfect backdrop for this bright and cheerful main image, so much colour, really beautiful.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at the

    November 2018 Anything goes link-up at Just Keep On Creating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your subtle embossing and the beautifully coloured image. Thanks for joining our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable digital image so beautifully colored Deepti. So pleased you joined us at STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, it's such a sweet card. I love your duck, it looks stunning
    Thank you for joining our challenge at HLS Watercolor.
    BożenA DT HLS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card, thanks for playing along in the STAMPlorations CAS card challenge

    ReplyDelete