Thursday 15 November 2018

Guest Design Post - Kinda cute by Patricia..

Hello Friends... I'm so excited to be back with my second post as a Guest Designer for Kinda Cute by Patricia. And this time I've used another super duper cute image called "Papa Bear & Baby" from her wonderful illustrations...I liked this image so much that I could stop myself to one... instead I made two ..he he he...😀 will share the second one shortly.....Keep watching this space..😉

I will highly encourage you to visit her shop for great collection of amazingly cute images... I guarantee, you will fell in love with her cute illustrations.

Over to my card...


To start with, I took A2 size note card, created this subtle water colored background to highlight this cute image. Colored my focal image using gansai tambi watercolors and fussy cut it. Adhered it on the card stock with foam tape to add some dimension. Completed it by adding embossed sentiment on black strip and with some heart confetti.

Here is the close up... 




I really enjoyed making this card..Hope you like it, Here is image which I have used..

Papa bear digital stamp. Black and white only. Colored image only for reference.

Thank you so much for stopping by !!

Happy Crafting!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

HLS November Watercolour Challenge - playing without twist

Just Keep on Creating - NOVEMBER 2018 ANYTHING GOES LINK-UP
Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes - Challenge #360-#361
2 Crafty Critters Crazy - Challenge 20 - Anything goes with critters
WWC196 - Heidi's "All About Occasions" Challenge

6 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I love the dimension of the cutout bears and the fun sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! I love the sentiment, it is perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, such a sweet creation and wonderful scene! So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Thanks for supporting us, and we hope to see more of your pretty creations in the future. Please check back to see if you are a winner or A Designer Favorite. Sending you wishes for a wonderful day!
    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is another fantastic card, I love how the bear image stands out against the sky, so much detail and dimension in this card.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at the

    November 2018 Anything goes link-up at Just Keep On Creating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love your coloring and all that white space! Thanks for sharing at HLS!

    ReplyDelete