Saturday 1 December 2018

DIY - Last minute Advent Calendar Idea

Hello Everyone, Hope you are doing great...Here I am with my quick DIY post, in which I will tell you how to make last minute Advent calendar for your kids in fact for anybody๐Ÿ˜‰.. with easily available things..If you are a last minute person like me ...๐Ÿ˜€then this post is for you...You don't need to be  skilled crafter for this...anybody can make it...

It's picture heavy post.. and  pictures are not that great ( but in real they are looking so cute) as I clicked them at midnight when kids were sleeping.. because I didn't want to spoil their surprise.. so bear with me...

Here is the pic...



As you can see, it's super easy to make it.. Here is the list of supplies which you need and most of these things you would already have or you can buy from nearby stationary shop at super reasonable price... I bought these from Action store here in  Brussels at very cheap prices.

1.White Envelope 
2. Jute thread or any ribbon
3. Small Wooden Clips  ( you can skip this, just make a hole in the tag to tie it along with thread or ribbon.)
4. Tags ( any shape, I have used round)
5. Black Marker ( to write )
6. Die cut Christmas theme Sheet or you can use Christmas theme stickers.

Here is the pic of supplies..


To start with, I took a white envelope, fill it with goodies whatever you want ( I have two girls, they are 9 and 6 years old so according to their liking I bought shaped chocolates, glitter pens, clips, nail paints, some cute stationary etc etc for next 24 days for the advent calendar..:)). Tie it with jute thread and add the tag along with some cute stickers ... ta da... it's ready... I made these seven in just half an hour...๐Ÿ˜‰.. rest I will make as an when I will get the time... 

Thank you so much for stopping by.. If you like my post please leave some love..it motivates me a lot..

And if you get inspired with this and try your own advent calendar then leave the link below at comment section.. I would love to visit your link...

Here are the close ups... 







Happy Crafting!!!

PS: My kids loved these cute envelopes and of course the surprise gift when they found it under the Christmas tree today morning. Happy Kids, Happy Mommy..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal





2 comments:

  1. Love to read your post .. Keep growing and rocking I am sure your gals are going to love it

    ReplyDelete