Friday 7 December 2018

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

Hello Friends... I'm back with another post. I've made couple of Christmas cards to participate in to the challenges but didn't get time to upload the same.. Did that happen with you? For me.. most of the time and sometimes I do miss the last date  of submission ...😞.. So, before I miss other deadline.. Here is my one layer Christmas card with lots of masking...


I've used Heather's November Color Combo for my coloring inspiration...Here is the mood board..


And this cute snowman is from W&W - Season's Tweetings with Evelin T Designs stamp set. Here is the close up...


Thank you so much for stopping by..

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

Winnie & Walter -November Color Combo with Heather H. (Challenge)
Less is more - Challenge #385 - OLC Holiday


CAS on Friday - Challenge #147 - Make a Christmas card
For your blog

Inkspirational Challenge #175-Designer's Choice- Anything Christmas


SSS - Work It Wednesday November 2018: Ho, Ho, Holiday!
Time Out Challenge #124


PCM December Challenge


The Cat’s Pajamas – Winter Holiday


5 comments:

  1. I just love those colourful snowmen - they are perfectly adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so adorable, Deepti. Fantastic masking work. The colours are bright and cheery. But oopsie... we have a maximum of 5 challenge linkups including ours and it looks like you’ve exceeded that. Thank you for sharing this fun card with us at Less is More. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lot of masking, but you have created such a wonderful and joyful scene. Really love it. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talk about perfect masking!! This is CAS perfection, I would have marks all over the place (masking is not one of my strengths.....). Love the layout and it matches the colour challenge perfectly. Always wonderful to see you at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete