Friday 7 December 2018

2018 Fall / Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Hello Friends, 

Here is my quick post.. I'm so happy that I could take out some time to make card for Fall/ Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - 2018. Looks like 2018 went too fast for me..:)..

I have so many stamped and digital images on my stash..So, I thought of utilizing those and found these cute monsters which I printed long back and these are free digis from Jessa Feig.. so kind of her..😀..Thank you Jessa for these cute little monsters..



These sentiments from Altenew was just perfect for this card...And I have used Craftyscrappers stencil for the background..

Here is the close up...




Thank yo so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

10 comments:

  1. Super cute coffee monsters. I love the way you colored them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I feel like a monster when I want my coffee! Love the neon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is awesome, love the vivid colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color of those fun monsters. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness, how precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I found some new digis to love thanks to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. its amazing card!
    lvoe these cute monster friends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colored monsters sharing a cup of coffee!

    ReplyDelete