Friday 7 December 2018

Lets chat over coffee..

Hello Friends... Here is my another card for Fall/ Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - 2018. For this card, I have used another digi image from my stash ...this is from Fresh Brewed. 

This card is not my kind of style...But I really love experimenting and for the first time I've used washi tape for the background...😀.. I really love the outcome... 

And this sentiment from Altenew, helped DH & me to sought out lots of our cold wars...😉..I'm so glad our chats over coffee always have happy ending..

Over to my card..

Here is the close up...



Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

12 comments:

  1. What an adorable design. Love the added washi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just too cute and I love your colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cups are too cute together, Deepti.
    Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creation - like the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun image...great looking cupple. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable set of cups --- cute matching sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute. Love the colors and awesome images.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Deepti! Coffee never works between me and DH. If I give him coffee, he falls asleep! Go figure! :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is so fresh and modern, Loving your card design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. its awesome card!
    these two are so nice togheter!

    ReplyDelete