Friday 14 December 2018

World's Best Bro...

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are enjoying this wonderful season...It's getting so cold here in Belgium..

I'm stopping by to share this cute easel card ...I really love this super cute stamp set from Jane's Doodles called double trouble. This stamp set  always reminds me of my childhood and always brings a big smile on my face...I can so much relate it with my brothers and me...it is so handy whenever I've to make cards for siblings...😃..


I drew the free hand background and water colored it. I really love how it came out..Here are some more clicks..




Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

Time out Challenge #124 - It's always joyful for me to be with my siblings..

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable easel card. I love that you made a circle--almost looks like a snow globe. And your siblings are so cute. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Deepti a fun and so sweet card! Great that circle! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT again!

    ReplyDelete