Friday 15 February 2019

Application for Cherrylana Design Team Call

Hello!!

I've just saw the post about Cherrylana Designs DC call on Instagram when Anastasia Marvelous Sky liked one of my Instagram feed.. I went back to her insta page and found about Cherrylana design team call..After that I spent an hour or two to visit their blog, website and Etsy shop.. I really liked their beautiful illustrations and designs.. & for my surprise today is the last date to apply so here is my last minute entry...


A little bit about me:

This is Deepti Aggarwal. I am an Indian living in Brussels, Belgium. I moved here 6 months back along with my husband and two daughters. I am a Stay-at-home-mom who never sit idle.My kids school time is my crafting time. I am crafting since very long time in some or other way.. I am a versatile crafter who loves to try her hands in different crafting techniques and materials.But since last couple of years I'm hooked to stamping and really enjoy water coloring. I make scrapbooks, mixed media canvases etc but enjoy card making the most..I don't have a particular style as I love to try different styles but over a time I've noticed that's I prefer it simple ..you can say more towards CAS..

Here are some of my favorite cards...







Here is the link for my creative resume and recognition respectively:

https://deeps-creativity.blogspot.com/p/creative-resume.html - Here you can find the details for my current/Past DT and GDT

https://deeps-creativity.blogspot.com/p/awards-win.html  - This is my favorite page in my blog ;) ..I got appreciated for these projects..

You can see my work here..

Here are the links to my blog:
www.visheshcollections.com – this blog is for my made to order range.

Social Media Accounts:

My Facebook Page ( where I share my creativity)– https://www.facebook.com/visheshcollectionsbydeepti/


You tube channel -  https://www.youtube.com/c/DeeptiAggarwalvisheshcollectionsbydeepti   ( I have mainly shown flip through of my scrapbook which I have made on order) and here is the link where you can find the videos which I have made for an Indian Stamp company as a part of DT.

Thank you so much.

Hugs xx
Deepti Aggarwal

1 comment: