Wednesday 27 February 2019

You make my world COLORFUL!!

Bonjour...😃

Hope you doing Awesome!!...

I have a news to share...I have joined design team of Kinda cute by Patricia Alvarez. Yay!!...I was so thrilled when Patricia asked me for the same.. I feel so honored. Thank you Patricia for this wonderful opportunity... 


Here is my first DT post using this super cute image called Valentine's Lizard from Kinda cute by Patricia.. I colored this image with gansai tambi watercolors. For my coloring inspiration, I googled for lizard pics and was shocked to see that it has variety of colors ( I was in the impression that lizards come in brown, yellow or Green color.. silly me). So, these rainbow colors are inspired from one of those googled pic..😀

Here is my card...Isn't this image cute...


I have created very light distress ink background because I wanted to highlight this beautiful image. I've used cloud die cut out as a stencil for the background. Once I was satisfied with background, I stamped the sentiment from Craftyscrappers. Further added the washi tape to add some interest. Finally completed it by adding some sequins.

Here are the close ups:


I really enjoyed coloring this cute Valentine Lizard. Check Kinda cute by Patricia's web page for more cute images..


Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

February CAS Challenge


Virginia - February "Show & Share"
Show and Share with Virginia

Through the Craft room - Anything goes
Wk 9 ~ Digi choosday ~ Anything Goes Challenge
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
WWC210 - Heidi's "All About Occasions" Challenge - Love card


Papercraft - #31 All the Critters

11 comments:

  1. I have ever seen a Lizard this much cute! Amazing colouring deepti! Congratulations on your new Design team! 😍😍😍💐💐💐

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations !! Patrica has found a perfect DT Member inn you..you are so good with cute critters . Loved your card and colorful lizard;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Deepti... What beautiful colouring. Congratulations on your new DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool, cute and colorful! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s “Show & Share”! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable little lizard. Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness this is so adorable. Wonderful colouring and layout. Thanks for sharing at digichoosday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My, Your world is so colorful and such a fun sweet lizard, Deepti. TFS and so pleased you joined us at STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge Anything Goes. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colorful lizard! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your new design team, Deepti! Your rainbow dino is adorable - thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your dino is gorgeous! I love this!

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Rijacki

    TTCRD DT
    Rijacki's Workshop
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fantastic!! I love how you color him! thanks!!! xx

    ReplyDelete