Thursday 14 February 2019

CAS Birthday Wishes...

Hello Friends,

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone..

Here is my quick post...I was so much inspired with this color combination of "Less is More" current color challenge that I'd to make something ..Guess what??? Not one I made two cards using same color combi... ..  😉 and that too CAS...big thing for me...ha ha..

I am so happy that I could use Uniko's goodies which I bought on Christmas...yay!!

Here is my Card 1 using Uniko's Balloon Bash stencil.. This color combination is so perfect for a guy ...Love it totally..



Playing along with:







 And Here is my Card 2 using mandala from Uniko's Marvellous Mehndi Clear stamp set...I was eyeing this stamp set from a very long time...


To make this card.. I heat embossed it with white embossing powder and did some loose water coloring... Added the die cut and stamped sentiment along with some sequins to complete it..

I really love how it turned out...



Playing along with:




Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

13 comments:

  1. Loved how you have used the color combo on both the cards !

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS creations! The placement of balloons is spot on and the inking on 2nd card is superb! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s “Show & Share”! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spotted both of these cards on Instagram Deepti and I was wowed by them both. Your stenciling on the balloon card is perfect and so delicate! You really captured the see-through nature of balloons on that one. Your second card is really funky! Love it. thanks so much for joining us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these cards are gorgeous Deepti. You have rocked the color palate for the challenge. Your application of color is superb. Thanks for playing with us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes you have to have balloons for a birthday party and yours look so grown up and classy in the dark blue and yellow! Thanks for joining in with Uniko's birthday link up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards, Deepti! You're balloons look as though I could 'pop' them, the way they you can see through them! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to see two cards using our colour combo. I love the balloons, perfect how you get the transparency where they overlap, and perfect for a guy card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards ... beautifully CAS and those colours look amazing together. Thank you for joining in with the Uniko birthday celbrations xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous pair of cards. The colours are so cheerful and the loose watercolouring on your second card is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, love the color combo, so striking and fun. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very eye-catching! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Marsha DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab CAS card. Thank you for taking part in the "My Time To Craft Challenge". DT Sam x

    ReplyDelete