Saturday 23 February 2019

Stamped window cards

Hello Friends,

 I'm back at tubby crafts blog with my another post. Here I'm with set of stamped window cards.. This is the first time I've made set of cards with different color combinations and believe me it is so much of fun. Now I understood why Jennifer Mcquire always makes set of cards..😁.
This technique is simply awesome if you need to make quick cards in bulk.. And yes I have a video tutorial for the same...

Here are my set of cards..Aren't they beautiful?? 



Here is the link for video tutorial..




To make this cards..

I took A2 size white card stock and created a round window by die cutting out the circle using die cutting machine.

After that I stamped the flowers & leaves randomly around the window using Swirls & FLorals stamp set. Meanwhile I've die cut the smaller circle from previous cut out by using one size smaller circle die.

Then, Heat embossed the sentiment on die cut circle with black embossing powder and inked it.

Adhered it on the window inside the note card with foam tape.

Finally added the sequins to complete it.








9 comments:

  1. A really pretty set of cards for our 'Spring' theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for sharing your creativity with us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Deepti! A very sweet and colorful card collection - great way to deal with our colors, lol. Love these cheery flowers! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty in all the different colours, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful set of cards. Love the design and the colours you've stamped in.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
    Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge, but please remember that in order to be eligible for the prize draw, you need to use Penny Black products.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW what a fabulous set of Thank You cards! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Addicted to Stamps!
    Darlene
    ADDICTED TO STAMPS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your stamping is fabulous and these are just wonderful. Thanks for sharing at My Time to Craft.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh woow I love your adorable set of the cards Deepti
    so creative
    Lovely set
    Many thanks for joining with us at Sunday Stamps this time
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blooming set of thank you cards.
    It's really lovely and I love how you put a word thank you in a circle of flowers.
    Thank you for joining us at I Love Math challenge and welcome back,
    Valentina

    ReplyDelete