Friday 15 February 2019

It's your day to Twirl..

Hello Everyone...

I'm back with another post.. actually it was my younger one's 7th birthday on 12th Feb..๐Ÿ˜Šwhich kept me busy... And on her special demand, I made this ballerina card for her birthday..Thank God I'd this Tu - Tu cute stamp from Waffle Flower which I was hoarding from a long time...( actually she is the reason why I bought this cute stamp set..๐Ÿ˜‰).. Yay!!! finally I've inked it...

Here is my card...


Did lots of masking and inking to make this card.... But I am so happy that she loved it totally.. here are some more clicks...







Here is my birthday girl ...


Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:









10 comments:

  1. WOw! I loved the background! Yor card is beautiful- HBD to your sweet daughter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated birthday wishes to this cute little lady :) I loved your card Deepti specially how you created the spotlight !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Deepti, how cute is your card! Love everything about it...down to the glitter strip. Of course, your precious darling daughter takes the spotlight! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s “Show & Share”! I am so glad to see your lovely work again! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just read your comment on my blog from yesterday....YOUR comment totally makes my day! It's the camaraderie and support of the card-making community that sustains me. You are soooo much appreciated, Deepti! Big happy hugs!

      Delete
  4. What a spectacular background for this sweet ballerina! Beautiful card for your daughter. Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And doesn't she look pleased with it! Love the purples and pinks of course, but the whole layout and placement of elements on your card and the wonderful sentiment are heart winners too! Thanks for joining in with Uniko's birthday link up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute. Thank you for joining in with the Uniko birthday celebrations xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card for your gorgeous birthday girl! The masked spotlight is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the spot light you created, a card perfect for a little girl! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw that you won the February show & Share so came to see what you made. Your card is so cool with the spotlight! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete