Tuesday 12 March 2019

Layered Stamping - DT Post

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing great!!

Here I'm back with my DT post for tubby craft.

 For these two cards I did layered stamping using Camelia Layered flower stamp and tubby craft inks..I have tried lots of combinations and used almost all the tubby craft inks for my layered flowers. Here are the pics...


To start with, First I stamped lots of flowers using Camelia layered flower stamp using different color combinations and then fussy cut each one of them.


Similarly I stamped lots of leaves and fussy cut them too. 


After that I took A2 size white card stock and randomly stamped the leaves from the same stamp set using different color inks . 

Once satisfied, I have arranged all the flowers and leaves as shown and adhered them using glue and some of them with foam tape to give it some dimension.


I completed it by stamping the sentiment from Rose & more stamp set and adding some sequins.


I hope you like these cards as much as I enjoyed making them.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

CWS #36: Friends


TTC#9 - Be Thankful/ Grafteful + Use all colors of Rainbow!


The Flower Challenge #30 'Anything Goes'

11 comments:

  1. A very beautiful and colourful creation, and it's always great to see so much lovely hand stamping on a card. Thank you for joining us in our 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow' challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful floral display Deepti and super stamping and design, many thanks for joining in with our 'Somewhere over the Rainbow' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful bright card! I really like how you added dimension with the popped up flowers. Thanks for joining in our Floral Cards challenge at Art Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Deepti! This is a gorgeous display of springtime flowers ~ Thanks so much for joining us at Creative With Stamps "Friends" challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two beautiful cards. Love the splash of rainbow colours!! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Deepti, both cards are really adorable, love them. They're so colorful and I love the design.♥
    Thanks a lot for joining us at our Friends Challenge by Creative with Stamps Challenge
    Good luck and hope to see you again.
    Hugs and greetings Angela DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, these floral cards are so bright and beautiful. Deepti, you really inspired me.
    Helen Liu
    http://stampfairy-helen.blogspot.com/2019/03/sending-hugs-happy-thoughts.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards,
    I love the vibrant colours. Thanks for joining us this month at The Flower Challenge, hope to see you next month too. Cara DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful flowers!! I adore your gorgeous coloring!Thanks for sharing your card at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete