Sunday 24 March 2019

Just for You!!!

Hello Friends,

Hope you are doing Good!!

Here I'm back with my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For my card I have used this beautiful Sunflower digi image from her shop.


To make this card:
  • I printed these beautiful flowers on water color paper and then water colored these using my favorite Gansai Tambi water colors and fussy cut these.
  • After that I took A2 size white note card and distress inked the background , splattered it with water and stenciled it using the same color.
  • Once satisfied, I arranged  my flowers and made a bouquet and tied it up with white thread along with the hand written cute small tag.
  • Stamped the sentiment from Altenew stamp set called beautiful day and completed it by adding some clear sequins.
Here are some more clicks..







I'm really enjoying making floral cards and keeping up with my new year resolution to focus more on flowers..😉

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love here. I really enjoy reading all your lovely comments. Thank you so much.


Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

SSS Work It Wednesday March 2019: Spring Flowers!
Time Out Challenge #131 and our 5th Birthday!!


The Flower Challenge #30 'Anything Goes'


Uniko Challenge #52 - Spring, optional twist Easter


Addicted to CAS Challenge #155 - Green


Seize the Birthday #161


March CAS Card Challenge


Inspired By.... spring lovelies -Inspired by Flowers


Virginia's March "Show & Share"



15 comments:

  1. I love this sunshine creation with the touch of green, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this card makes me feel. So soft and reminds me that Spring is almost here. Love your special touches like the tag. Thanks for joining in the fun at Seize the Birthday.
    Barbara DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your inking and use of background are SUPERB!! Love the motion and flow! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning bundled sunflower bouquet with tiny tag, Deepti. Your fussy cutting is fabulous. Love your sponged and stenciled colors behind your flowers and sweet sentiment. Thank you so much for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS CARD Anything Goes Challenge. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sunflowers and your background is so striking, Deepti! Such a great color combo, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card, Deepti. I LOVE your treatment of the right side and lower corner with green. Your flower bouquet is lovely and colored and cut so beautifully. Thanks for playing in both Addicted To CAS and in our 5th birthday challenge at Time Out. It's always wonderful to see your work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! Love the design of your blended area!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Deepti x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Deepti, love this digital image and the wonderful colours.Thank you so much for joining us at The flower Challenge xx Aileen DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful sprig of daisies. The soft gradient background is stunning!


    Thank you so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply stunning! Beautifully coloured and thanks for playing with us at Uniko!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card Deepti, the layout is fun, thanks for joining Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Deepti, thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us in our Uniko Spring-Challenge #52!
    Sorry, I'm so late with my comment, but we had holiday-time from school here in Germany...)
    Greetings from Wiebke (Uniko DT)

    ReplyDelete