Friday 29 March 2019

Birthday Wishes ..

Hello Friends,

I'm stopping by to share these two cards where I have used Tubby Craft Diwali Stamp to make Birthday card,It's so much fun when you can expand your stamps so that you can use them all year long not just on particular occasion .. 


In this card set, I have used cute Ganesha (Indian God) from Diwali stamp set to create two beautiful birthday cards.. Actually this idea was given  by my Dad.. he he he.. Yes.. He does give me the ideas...lol 😉. He was looking for a birthday card for his friend but he doesn't want me to add any critter or flower and asked me "Do I have some godly figure stamp"..?? Voila..Here this stamp from Tubby Craft called  "Diwali - Ganesha" came to my rescue..😃



To make these cards, I took A2 size white note card, stenciled the background using tubby craft inks.


Meanwhile I stamped, water colored and fussy cut this  cute Ganesha image. 


Added the die cut vellum on the note card and adhered my focal image with foam tape along with hand written sentiment and some gold sequins.





For the above one, I adhered my focal image without die cut along with hand written sentiment, washi tape and some gold sequins.

I really love this cute stamp from tubby craft.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:



Seize the Birthday #162- Spring - Playing without topping


6 comments:

  1. Both your cards are fabulous Deepti. Good on your Dad for giving you the idea for these. Both backgrounds look great. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable little elephants, Deepti! Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Love the radiating rays behind the deity. Beautifully colored. Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Xx Ankita

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute image and the background is a perfect setting for this fun ganesha image@ thank you for sharing this at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are truly perfect Indian Birthday cards that are not too "girly". What a great idea!T hanks for sharing your beautiful creations with us at Addicted to Stamps and More and I hope to see more of them soon. Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable Deepti! Love when you are in our gallery at STB...you make things brighter and happier!

    ReplyDelete