Wednesday 13 March 2019

Be your own kind of BEAUTIFUL!!!

Hello Friends...

I made this card for International Women's Day Instagram hop along with 9 other crafty friends and 13 awesome sponsors..And the most noteworthy thing about our sponsor was that each one of them is a successful Women Entrepreneur. If you are following me on Instagram here then you might be aware about this hop... I couldn't share here on my blog coz I was travelling. So, thought of sharing with you all now.. And I wish you all belated Happy Women's Day... 


These cute princesses are from  Sweet Stamp Shop.. Being a mom of two little princesses I hoard all the princess stamps , fairies, mermaids etc etc...There is long list..Ha ha ha..



With this card I want to show that like these princesses we are are different in shape, size, color, aspirations etc etc etc.. But we all are PRINCESSES and we are BEAUTIFUL in our own way.. Isn't it... 

Hope you like my take on this wonderful occasion..



Thank you so much for inspiring me each & every day.. Love you all..

Thank you so for stopping by and leaving some love here on my blog.

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

Time out Challenge #130 - We all are unique & beautiful in our own way..


Virginia's March "Show & Share"


CWS #36: Friends 


SSS Wednesday Challenge - Create A Scene ( I created a beautiful scene of all the princesses standing together side by side..)
WWC212 - Tristan's "All About Occasions" Challenge


Simon Says Monday Challenge: Feminine/Girly
Take It Make It Challenge: March


10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! How cute is this long card...I know my daughter would have loved this when she was little (she will love this now, too!!). VERY sweet and empowering! You really are taking up the challenge to another level, Deepti! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s “Show & Share”! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so fantastic. I love how you colored it and all those wonderfully diverse princesses. I have 2 daughters and neither were ever interested in princesses--How fun that you can collect all of these stamps. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, Deepti! I love the diverse group of women you have stamped and colored so beautifully. This would be a perfect card for International Women's Day! Thanks for sharing your awesome make with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Deepti, what a wonderful line-up of Disney princesses! I love the colours and also the way you've used them to show that there is no one type of beautiful. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just too cute ..... great coloouring too. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree - we are definitely all unique and beautiful in our own way - and what a wonderful card to celebrate that fact :) The stamps are adorable and your colouring is fabulous - a wonderful way to celebrate International Women's Day! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Your pale coloring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card and what a great idea for a hop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card! Love the images. Thanks for joining the challenge at Creative With Stamps. Dorlene DT CWS

    ReplyDelete