Sunday 31 March 2019

Floral Birthday Wishes...

Hello Friends...

I'm back with another post... These days I'm making lots of birthday cards...and you cannot have enough of them.. right.😀.For these cards I've used tubby craft stamps & inks.



To make these two cards, I took white card stock and stamped the flowers from Swirls And Florals stamp set and randomly stamped the flowers & leaves to create my pattern paper background.


For this card , I inked the background using tubby craft rainbow inks and die cut out the sentiment.For the other one, I left it as it is and adhered both of these on the A2 size white note card.


After that I die cut  out 2 sentiments on white card stock. I adhered one of them on the rainbow background using foam tape and completed this card by adding hand written sentiment and some sequins.


For other die cut, I inked it with rainbow inks and adhered it along with handwritten sentiment and some colorful sequins.



 I really enjoyed making these cards. Hope I inspired to get crafty.



Thank you so much for stopping by!!

15 comments:

  1. Lovely cards with the vibrant colors. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are so gorgeous that I can't decide which one I love more - the bright bold sentiment against the simple black and white floral background is stunning but the ink blended background on the other one is divine! Thanks so much for sharing them both with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous project with us in the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog's March "Anything Goes" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTSCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've created two very beautiful cards! I love the contrast of the vibrant color vs. white (and black). Nicely done! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Your cards look great! I love the bold colors you achieved in your inking, and they really look stunning with the black and white accents. Thanks for joining us for our Cut it Up for our Flower challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Deepti, two gorgeous cards! I love the bright colours! I’m off to check out Tubby Crafts. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Deepti! They are both so pretty and striking.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful cards Deepti and love how you showed 2 different ways to make similar cards. Gorgeous blending of inks and wow to hand writing a sentiment-I would be too scared to do this! Thanks for joining Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 2 gorgeous cards, such striking colours in the flowers on the 1st one and in the sentiment on the 2nd one, thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Many congratulations ! You have won our challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Please email us at the address in the sidebar of the challenge blog so we can explain how you claim your prize. Please be sure to include your full name in the email.

    Happy shopping !

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards!! Thanks for playing along in the STAMPlorations CAS challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab, fun and so beautifully colourful! Love them and thanks for joining us at Uniko

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a very attractive card :)

    ReplyDelete