Thursday 12 December 2019

Christmas Shaker Card along with shaker tag

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this shaker Christmas card  along with matching shaker Tag or it can be used as Christmas tree ornament.

I started with the tag and die cut out the patterned paper and clear sheet using the biggest Christmas tree dies and then I die cut out 6-7 tree borders using both big and small tree dies.  

After that I layered these borders on the pattern paper to increase the thickness. Then I added sequins and covered it clear sheet and layered it again with tree border die cut outs.


Added the thread and die cut out glitter star to complete it.


For the card, I used negative of die cut out patterned paper which I adhered on white card stock along with clear sheet and shaker embellishments. 


After that I stamped the sentiment on vellum and filled the Christmas word with black marker and fussy cut it. 


Adhered it at the middle of the card along with die cut out glitter star to complete it.

I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx


Virginia December Show & Share


I Love Math Challenge #15  - Star shape, symmetry in the tree.. Maths is everywhere ;)


7 comments:

  1. Wow..the shaker tag is soo cool Deepti !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tree shakers! Thanks for playing at Uniko, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, can't beat a twofer!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Uniko. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun and cool are your Christmas trees! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL! Very happy to see your lovely work! Thank you for your support!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look fab .... can't beat a twofer! All the best for 2020 and Thank You for playing along with the Uniko Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm such a fan of using positives and negatives. A great pair of projects. Thanks again for playing with us at STAMPlorations CAS Cards Challenge in December.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so COOL!! Thanks for playing along in the STAMPlorations CAS challenge!

    ReplyDelete