Friday 27 December 2019

I Heart U...

Hello Everyone,

Stopping by to share this cute monster card using YNS Silly Love Monsters stamp set. I bought it long back and finally this stamp set got chance to be inked. I know.. I'm not alone who buy lots of stuff and then don't use it. This year I am thinking to shop my stash more... definitely I cant stop buying ;)..

For this card, I have combined lots of my favorites..Galaxy background, water coloring , stenciling and Love for cute critters and monsters ;). Joining the YNS fun friday challenge 129 with my favorites..

Over to my card...


I colored these cuties using steadtler water color pens...and fussy cut it. Stenciled the background. Adhered the Galaxy background which was left over from previous card.. We crafters don't waste anything :)



Here is the close up..



I hope you like it as much as I.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Also joining in at:

STAMPlorations December Stencil Challenge


Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes - Weeks #418-#419
Virginia December Show & Share

1 comment:

  1. such a cute card and a fabulous galaxy background - thanks for joining us at the STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge

    ReplyDelete