Friday 27 December 2019

Kinda Cute DT Post - Happy Birthday

Hello Friends...

Here I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For my card I have used this cute digi called Baby seal along with Birthday Filler digi images.


To make this card, I took white A2 size note card and stenciled the background. Then, I stamped the snowflakes with same color. Meanwhile, I colored and fussy cut the digi images. Adhered it on the stenciled background using foam tape.

Here is the close up..


I stamped the sentiment and glued some clear sequins to complete it.

I Hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

Work It Wednesday: December 2019! - Snowflakes




Virginia December Show & Share



2 comments:

  1. Oh that's adorable! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card! Thank you for joining us at AAA Birthday, hope to see you again. Tina DT

    ReplyDelete