Monday 23 December 2019

Tubby Craft DT post - Galaxy Cards

Hello Everyone, 

Here I made two Galaxy cards using Tubby Craft  November release Stencils. You can check out new release here. I've also used "Love moon" stamp set for these cards.


Card 1


To make these cards.. I created water colored galaxy background and stenciled the background using texture paste. Once satisfied, heat embossed the sentiment on vellum and adhered it to the card stock.

Here is the close up: 



 Check out the video to know how I made these cards....



Card 2



Close up


  
I hope you get inspired.


Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Here is the list of Tubby Craft products I've used:

   


3 comments:

  1. So pretty. I love the way you used the vellum layers. Love the sequins. Thanks for sharing with STAMPlorations stencil challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stenciled cards with the layered vellum and pretty stencils, Deepti. So pleased you joined us at STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete