Sunday 15 December 2019

Fa la la la la...

Hello Friends...

Fa la la la la la....Yes, this is the best time of the year. And I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For my card I have used this cute digi called Kids Singing. I really love these cute girls..They exactly look like my girls who are 10 and 7 years old and both of my girls loves singing...


To make this card, I took A2 size pattern paper ( yes.. I'm so happy that i used my pattern paper for this card which I'm hoarding from long time..) . Then I water colored these cuties and partially fussy cut it. Adhered it on the pattern paper using foam tape.


Finally added the hand written sentiment and along with some clear sequins to complete it.

Here is the close up..



I Hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal




Virginia December Show & Share



WWC251 - Dawn's "All About Occasions" Challenge


STAMPlorations December Theme and Photo Prompt Challenge - Playing with theme

7 comments:

  1. So sweet Deepti-super colouring and fussy cutting-look great popped up. And that background paper really gives texture-I thought it was knitted! Thanks for joining Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cheerfull and sweet! Great wintercard! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute. Great way to use patterned paper, and your girls are perfectly colored. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL! Very happy to see your lovely work! Thank you for your support!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Thanks for joining our theme and photo prompt challenge over at STAMPlorations x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colouring, super card. Thanks for joining in with the Theme and Photo Challenge at STAMPlorations.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete