Wednesday 12 August 2020

Crealies Stitching card

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share something totally different and out of my comfort zone. I made this stitched card using Crealies mini album decoration dies. I hope you would like my attempt on stitching :). I  really enjoyed  making these stitched card for the first time... Believe me it was fun... Over to my cards..


To make this card, I took  white card stock and die cut it using stitched rectangles dies (3rd die from the outermost side). Then I made the holes using circle mini album decoration dies with the help of Crealies Grid paper( as shown in the below pic.) . You can download the same from Crealies website here Don't worry if it is not perfect, it will be covered up once we are done with stitching ;)

  

This is how it was looking after the stitching..and I've used transparent tape at the back to hold the thread ends.


After this, I adhered it to white note card and distress inked the edges to match with the thread.

Then, I added the die cut out rectangle frame to cover the edges. Finally, I added die cut out 'Happy' sentiment along with stamped one to complete this card.


Here is the second card, where I made the holes in between also using the same circle decoration dies.


Here I added the heat embossed sentiment to complete it.



I hope you get inspired.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:


Crealies Basic:

                    Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 24, Rectangles with stitchline Decoration for mini album no. 99, circles Alfies diesset no. 3, Capital letters and shadows Text & Co stamps, Word strips no. 4: Happy Text & Co stamps, Wordstrips no. EN05: Love (English) Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4) Black cardboard, 210 grams, for mini albums (20x A4)         

No comments:

Post a Comment