Tuesday 18 August 2020

InkyStamper Stamps - Peacock Birthday Card

Hello Everyone!!

Here is my quick post... I made this card using InkyStamper's Peacock stamp set using the die cut out from my previous card which you can find here

If you want to check out how I made this ink blended stamped background then check my video tutorial here...


For this card, I gold heat embossed the image and water colored it using distress inks.


Here is another close up.


Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:




3 comments:

  1. Oh wow I just love this darling card Deepti! That peacock is so adorable and your background circle panel is brilliantly full of color! Thank you for sharing your creation with us over at the {Cupcake Inspirations} Challenge! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - what a special card. The gold embossing makes everything seem so regal. Love the colors you added to your peacock. Thanks for joining us for our 500th challenge at Cupcake Inspirations.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. Really great colours. I love the gold embossing. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete