Saturday 8 August 2020

InkyStamper Stamps - Introducing Ralph with a pie ;)

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to introduce to you this cute little guy from InkyStamper new release stamp set called "Pie".. His name is "Ralph" and he a got a partner too with name "Rosie". I will introduce you to her some other time ;).. Can't wait.. then visit InkyStamper store to meet her. 

And If you love pun sentiments with cute critters in your card.. then I bet...you will love her store..

Here I present.... cutie Ralph with a blueberry pie... 


Isn't he cute??? I have colored the image using alcohol markers and created splashed water color background to represent berry explosion ;)   I have a process video for this card here


I enjoyed making this card.. if you like my video then subscribe to my channel to support me :).. 
Here is another close up...


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:


8 comments:

  1. FUN FUN FUN card, Deepti! Loved your process video too. Thanks for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Work At All. I Really impressed with your work. keep it upCamtasia Studio Free

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved seeing this come to LIFE!!!! .... thanks for sharing and being a part of our team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun card and image,great colouring and love the background.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun card, Deepti. Love the "pi" dies! Thanks for joining us this week at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very cute and fun..
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! It has been a while since I had a chance to visit your blog and it is nice to see that you are still creating inspirational and beautiful projects! Thanks for playing along at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! You were selected as a Top Rocker at 613 Avenue Create for the week of August 9-15, 2020. Please stop by our blog and grab your badge! Thanks so much for your awesome response and for supporting our challenge!
    THE RESIDENT DESIGN TEAM

    ReplyDelete