Monday 3 August 2020

InkyStamper DT Post - Spread color wherever you go...

Hello Everyone,

I am super thrilled to be part of InkyStamper's Design Team and here is what I created using a small stamp from InkyStamper's Peacock stamp set.  If you want see what other team members are creating.. Then, I request you to please join InkyStamper's Facebook group here 

Over to my card..


If you want to see how I made this water colored rainbow background then check my step by step tutorial here..  


And if you like it then please do subscribe to my channel and gives a thumbs up ;)


Another close up:


I really enjoyed making this card...If you know me for quite some time then, you can understand how much I enjoy rainbow colors in my cards ;)

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome and just realized how it matched your blog logo. Thanks for creating and sharing. So happy to have you on our team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! And I love that sentiment. We are so pleased that you joined us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vibrant colors Deepti! It is mesmerizing! Tfs!

    ReplyDelete